Returning Textbooks to the JDHS Library
- All textbooks that have a JSD barcode should be returned to the library on or before the last day of class.
- Any textbook that was checked out from the library should be returned to the library.
- Students must return the same book they checked out. There is no credit for returning another student's textbook.
- Books that have been lost, stolen, or damaged will not be cleared from a student's account until the book has been returned, or replacement costs have been paid. Purchasing a replacement book may be an option, but it must be in good condition and have the same ISBN as the missing textbook.
- Following JSD Policy and Regulation 5513 Care of School Property, students with outstanding accounts will be denied access to their grade report and or transcripts. For the complete JSD Policy and Regulation 5513 Care of School Property, click here.
- Be a responsible student by keeping track of and returning your school materials on time!
- Create your own user name and password from the JDHS Library Catalog system. With your own log in you will be able to view your JDHS Library account, including textbook barcode numbers!