BECAUSE OF THE PANDEMIC...
- Books are quarantined for 96 hours before they are checked in
- Drop off books anytime between 8am - 4pm @ JDHS. Call the number on the front door and someone will be able to assist you.
- Call the main office # 523-1501 or JDHS Circulation desk 523-1621 and let us know you are coming by to pick up/drop off a book
- There are no fines for books returned after the due date BUT please return your books when you are finished reading them. Others may be waiting for that book.
Returning Books/Textbooks to the JDHS Library
- All books/textbooks that have a JSD barcode should be returned to the library on or before the last day of the school year.
- Any book/textbook that was checked out from the library should be returned to the JDHS library.
- Students must return the same book they checked out. There is no credit for returning another student's textbook. Sorry!
- Books that have been lost, stolen, or damaged will not be cleared from a student's account until the book has been returned, or replacement costs have been paid. Purchasing a replacement book may be an option, but it must be in good condition and have the same ISBN as the missing textbook. Check with Ms. Reyes before you opt to do this.
- Following JSD Policy and Regulation 5513 Care of School Property, students with outstanding accounts will be denied access to their grade report and or transcripts. For the complete JSD Policy and Regulation 5513 Care of School Property, click here.
- Be a responsible student by keeping track of and returning your school materials on time!
- Check your own account in the JDHS Library Catalog system. With your own log in you will be able to view your JDHS Library account, including all the books you've checked out and their barcode numbers!
- NEW in 2020 -- You can renew your own book online!!